Re: [BCD396XT] Bought New BCD396XT And Am Trying To Determine Two Things

  • john szalay
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2013
      160.5600  Railroad Freq  Channel 30
      467.6875  Family Radio Service  Channel 13
      462.5875  Family Radio Service  Channel 2
      467.5625  Family Radio Service  Channel 8
      467.6625  Family Radio Service  Channel 12
      462.6000  GMRS  Channel 2B

       http://www.w4zt.com/freqs/frs.html
       http://www.angelfire.com/planet/roanokeshockwave/trainfreq.html

      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2013
        Finding those frequencies after you scanned "Close Call" to determine if
        the scanner is new is not a true test of it being new or used.
        You probably entered those frequencies yourself when using your
        "walkie-talkies".

        Clark