Hello

  • zoykz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2013
      I just joined and I just bought the 396 and I'm using Close Call "Auto Store" but I cannot find "Found Channels" group. Anyone got an idea?
    • Clark Rennie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2013
        Go to Menu/Program System/Close Call/Edit Group/Found Channels.
        Your Subject of "Hello" doesn't really tell us much.

        Clark

        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2013
          Look in the Close Call system.

          Joe M.