Re: [BCD396XT] P-25 failure to decode?

  • john szalay
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2013
      there is also the NXDN Digital  from Kenwood          (NEXEDGE)
      which some systems are using ,

       IIRC;
       the 396 will not decode that either..

      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2013
        Yes, after checking I DID have the CTCSS search enabled. I turned that off and switched it to NAC decode. I will see if that works.
        Thanks for the suggestion.
        Shane

        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2013
          You can also just turn it to off meaning no tone or NAC detect, and the radio will play P-25 anyway.