Re: [BCD396XT] Antenna Options for my BCD396XT

  • Preston Ward
    Message 1 of 39 , May 7, 2013
      If you can't get Joplin with a 40 footer then I have a feeling that I won't be able to get Springfield with a 30-35 footer, even if I have a high-gain yagi and with Spfd being higher up...

      Mmmm... I hate having to give up on something I'd really like to do.... :(

      Message 39 of 39 , May 7, 2013
        No, the antenna does not take a separate ground. The mast mounting clamp grounds the portion of the antenna that needs to be grounded. So the mast ground acts as the antenna ground also.