Re: [BCD396XT] Butel software

  • Sean Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 14 , May 6, 2013
      Thank you to the group for your feedback regarding the Butel 396XT software.
      As I said it locks up when I try to download from the scanner to the
      program. However, the serial adapter will not work for me as I have the USB
      cable. I don't know what other driver I can use but I guess I'll have to
      keep looking. I own a computer repair shop and I just reinstalled Win7 so
      it's not that.

      Thanks again,

      Sean Fitz