Re: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT

  • Michael Weidemeier
    Message 1 of 49 , May 4, 2013
      Hi John,
      I would like to listen to FWPD, EMS,Allen County Sheriff,Indiana State Police, CB and the Ft Wayne, Int. airport. I can pull up all I want to listen to on Radio Reference but I can't download it into my scanner. i have been told that i need to update my firmware on my BCD396. I would need help.I also can't get my scanner to communicate with Butel software.

      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 2, 2014
        You need a program like ARC or Freescan that know the proper commands to
        read the radio's programming and convert that into a file (s) that ARC or
        Freescan can use to let you change or update the programmed frequencies,
        systems and groups.

        There are no "files" on the radio.

        Don