Re: [BCD396XT] Antenna Options for my BCD396XT

  • Don
    Message 1 of 39 , May 3, 2013
      Look up a Di-plexer or cross-band coupler like it used with Ham radio.
      http://www.aesham.com/duplexers/triplexers/comet-cf-4160k/

      They work well, even with a transmitter.

      If you have the money, they also make dual band directional antennas.
      http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-1768

      But a TV antenna turned 90 degrees will work just fine.

    • Don.Curtis@att.net
      Message 39 of 39 , May 7, 2013
        No, the antenna does not take a separate ground. The mast mounting clamp grounds the portion of the antenna that needs to be grounded. So the mast ground acts as the antenna ground also.