BCD396XT

  • Michael Weidemeier
    Message 1 of 49 , May 3, 2013
      I have a subscription to radio reference. I have installed Butel pro software and have a uniden BCD 396XT. I am having trouble setting the configuration and other programming problems. I would greatly appreciate help from someone in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area. I have been trying to program my BCD 396XT since December 2012. I would be willing to pay someone a reasonable fee to help me.. I have not been able to find how to make a regional post on your web site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Mike Weidemeier 260.486.9343

    • Don Curtis
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 2, 2014
        You need a program like ARC or Freescan that know the proper commands to
        read the radio's programming and convert that into a file (s) that ARC or
        Freescan can use to let you change or update the programmed frequencies,
        systems and groups.

        There are no "files" on the radio.

        Don