Re: [BCD396XT] USB-1 vs. Serial to USB Adapter

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2013
      Effective with our next incoming shipment from our supplier, the USB-1 will use the HX rD chipset. We need about 40 Windows 7 and earlier customers to step up and buy the USB-1 we have on hand. :)

      UpMan

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2013
        Or a vendor. :-)

        Joe M.

        Uniden UPMan wrote:
        > Effective with our next incoming shipment from our supplier, the USB-1 will use the HX rD chipset. We need about 40 Windows 7 and earlier customers to step up and buy the USB-1 we have on hand. :)
        >
        > UpMan
        > UpMan FAQ: http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/UpMan -- Please read before emailing me directly
        >

        >> ________________________________

      • David
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2013
          How much? (Nudge,Nudge,,Wink,Wink):)

          --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Uniden UPMan <uniden.upman@...> wrote:

          >We need about 40 Windows 7 and earlier customers to step up and buy the USB-1 we have on hand. :)
          >
          > UpMan
          > UpMan FAQ: http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/UpMan -- Please read before emailing me directly
        • Mike
          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2013
            I'd be happy to help you out and purchase one at half price. :)

            Mike