Re: Control Channel Scanning

  • bigfella237
    Message 1 of 55 , Apr 2, 2009
      An ever so slightly misleading statement Brian, each Motorola system PROGRAMMED INTO THE SCANNER can have up to 256 sites.

      Each Motorola Omnilink TRN can only have a maximum of 189 sites as there are only 64 ports on each of the three zone controllers and three of those ports (one from each zone controller) are used for the Omnilink controller (you also need to deduct from that total any ports used for console interface units, telephone interconnect lines etc).

      But I'm sure that's what you meant! ;-)

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Hall" <bhall007@...> wrote:

      > Each Motorola System can have up to 256 sites.
      > (http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/MotorolaTrunkedSystems)
      >

      > -Brian Hall

    • J. Newell
      Message 55 of 55 , Apr 2, 2009