Re: [BCD396XT] Contact Butel

  • John Stark
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2013
      Kind of slow...... after three years of silence on a number of issues with their software I gave up. It isn't just tech support either. For five years they advertised software was coming soon for one scanner....still hasn't happened and its ten + years.....
      Not sure why anyone needs the Butel software anyway as the Uniden Sentinel software dose everything needed just fine.