I need help Programing my BCD396XT

  • jeeptj4x4
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      I am in the Phillipsburg, New Jersey 08865, Easton, Pennsylvania area.

      I need help programming my BCD396XT
      When I first got my scanner a few years ago I was able to program it
      through RadioReference.
      and I am running the ARCXT basic software.
      Now I am having nothing but problems. I have even tried the original computer that I did the original programming off of.
      Can someone please help me?