Re: Scanner stand / Serial to USB cable

  • piercescanning
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 27, 2013
      The Scanner Stands were last made about 4 years ago by Scannerstandman.com He quit making them when he became a Moderator on Radioreference.com Search on RR for more details.

      I have two of these excellent stands and they have a slot in the center top so you can slide the Scanner on and it won't slip off.

      You have to search Ebay for any chance of getting a Scanner Stand, That's how I got mine.