Re: [BCD396XT] Scanner stand / Serial to USB cable

  • Mark Mitchell
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 27, 2013
      is it because of the picture size?

      On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Preston Ward <ppreston69@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Last one...
      > (and it only took me 3 1/2 hours to get them sent, thanks to the
      > stubborness of Yahoo mail)

      Mark ~

    • Preston Ward
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 27, 2013
        I have no idea... Yahoo just wouldn't send them out and I kept getting error messages that it was a problem on their end. Finally I just sent them one by one and it finally worked.

        > (and it only took me 3 1/2 hours to get them sent, thanks to the
        > stubborness of Yahoo mail)

        Mark ~

      • john szalay
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 27, 2013
          you'll have to send the photos direct to him by email at his address ,  the list removes the photos from the message

                                                                          John in Ky

          ________________________________
          Attached are four pics of my scanner stand. This is the one I'd like to replace but couldn't find one that lets me adjust the angle of it as mine does. So I just got one of these: http://www.niftyaccessories.com/HT%20Stand.htm

          I went with the genuine USB cable too. I didn't want the potential headaches of getting one that didn't work. I asked for a price match for what Amazon sells them for so the price difference wasn't so bad.  Ordered it all yesterday, should be here at the end of next week.

          Preston

          P.S. I don't know why it looks so dusty in the pics... I wiped it off before I took the pics of it.

          If the one you have is different could you send a picture of it? I hadn't
          really give it any thought about getting or making a stand for my
          HT/Scanner until you brought it up now I seem to really be interested.

          Thanks,
          Mark ~ Missouri

          On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Preston Ward <ppreston69@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > No mine looks more heavy duty than that one.  It looks professionally
          > made, but I'm suspecting now it may have been made by someone who made them
          > as a hobby and just doesn't sell them anymore.

          Mark ~

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 27, 2013
            Or better yet upload them to the PHOTOS section of the list.

            Joe M.

          • Dean B. Dalrymple
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 27, 2013
              You need to go to the group's page at Yahoo and
              upload them to the file area. Attachments are
              stripped from the messages when they are sent back out.

            • Preston Ward
              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 27, 2013
                Don't know why I didn't think of that originally before going through all that...
                Anyway, they're in the Photos section now.

                john szalay wrote:
                > you'll have to send the photos direct to him by email at his address ,  the list removes the photos from the message
                >
                >                                                                 John in Ky

              • piercescanning
                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 27, 2013
                  The Scanner Stands were last made about 4 years ago by Scannerstandman.com He quit making them when he became a Moderator on Radioreference.com Search on RR for more details.

                  I have two of these excellent stands and they have a slot in the center top so you can slide the Scanner on and it won't slip off.

                  You have to search Ebay for any chance of getting a Scanner Stand, That's how I got mine.