Re: Freescan vs. ARCXT

  • ppreston69
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
      Thanks for the input everyone. Sounds like it's six of one half dozen of the other, but I'll try them both out, maybe Proscan too.

      > ________________________________

    • Tony Langdon
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
        On 24/04/13 5:48 AM, Preston Ward wrote:
        > Hey everyone -
        >
        > I haven't gotten a BXT396XT yet but am about to get one, so for those of you who have software for it, I'm wondering if I should just get Freescan or if it's worth it to buy the ARCXT Basic, or Pro. I hate to have to shell out another $35 or $70 but if it's really worth it I'll have to. I've never used either so I really don't know anything about them. So what are your opinions on which to get?

        I've only used Freescan, and find it works very well. No issues
        whatsoever. I haven't felt a need to investigate the alternatives, as
        Freescan does what I need well.

        --
        73 de Tony VK3JED
        http://vkradio.com