Re: [BCD396XT] ID Search Question

  • David Johnson
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 15 10:41 PM
      It is working normally. Just say you want to look for some new Talk
      Groups on a system, but one very active talk group keeps coming up
      (say fire brigade). By locking out the active talk groups, it will
      only give you new talk groups that aren't programmed, or talk groups
      that aren't locked out. Basically, it is the same as ID SCAN, except
      it will also give you unprogrammed talk groups.

      Sent from my iPhone