Re: [BCD396XT] Custom Band Plans for Rebanded Motorola Trunked Systems

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 55 , Apr 1, 2009
      Yes.
       UPMan

      ________________________________
      From: Brian Hall <bhall007@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:02:27 PM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Custom Band Plans for Rebanded Motorola Trunked Systems

      For the BCD396XT to be able to scan a re-banded system such as UCAN
      (http://www.radioref erence.com/ apps/db/? sid=601), do I need to program both
      of the so-called band plans below? What does the band plan do and why are
      two of them necessary? Do I need to enter these two band plans for all
      sites within the trunked system? Where can I learn more about this?

      Attached is a screen capture of FreeSCAN for the system I'm programming. I
      entered the two band plans as specified and I would like to know if it is
      correct.

      Thanks!

      Message 55 of 55 , Apr 2, 2009
        Thanks for the correction!