Re: [BCD396XT] trying to listen to two different types pf systems at once

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
      Joe is right. I've also had a system and a group locked out by accident
      and didn't know it until I had downloaded the systems from the scanner
      into ARC-XT and noticed the lockout checked on a system. I've also had
      a case where the group for a system didn't have the check-mark in ARC-XT
      which basically locked out that group.

      Are you using Freescan or ARC-XT for programming? If so, dump your
      systems into the program from the scanner and check for systems/groups
      on hold or locked out. that's sometimes quicker than using the scanner
      to check if you aren't totally familiar with the menus in the scanner.

      Mike