Re: [BCD396XT] Log CTCSS

  • John Stark
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
      FreeScan logs known and unknown tones whether CTCSS or DCS

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
        Freescan from scannow.org can do that.

        On Apr 4, 2013, at 4:14 PM, Tom Hayward wrote:

        > I want to log all of the CTCSS tones in use on the frequencies 145.13 and
        > 145.28 MHz. I don't care about any other frequencies. I have a BCD396XT and
        > a computer available. What's the best way to accomplish this?
        >
        > Tom

      • Tom Hayward
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
          On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM, John Stark <johnstark@...> wrote:

          > FreeScan logs known and unknown tones whether CTCSS or DCS

          Thanks for the tips everyone. I got FreeScan set up doing logging and
          even recording the associated audio. I've been using FreeScan for
          programming and I had no idea it could do control and audio recording
          as well.

          Tom