Re: [BCD396XT] P25 Phase ll

  • Mr. L. Harris
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 2, 2013
      Much agreed PATRICK!

      However the long and short of it is,, Just one less Scan-Head  (ME)  im unable to pay 500 every  3yrs for a new rig..

      Im 48 and have been scanning since i was 14 yrs old my first scanner was a 4 channel crystal

      My first "RIG" was this

      http://www.rigpix.com/rs-realistic/realistic_pro4.htm

      if you wanted to change channels you bought a new crystal  ;-)  but it was a beginning

      "Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven" (Matt. 6:10).

    • dataman60435
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 3, 2013
        I been in scanning over 40 years and I agree with you guys for me scanning is not that great anymore... scanners are on every day but since my city joined IL-Starcom and went complete encryption its really sad....Im retired and turn them on along with my low band rig and try to find enjoyment...There is plenty to hear yet but cannot even hear a accident or fire in my own town....