RE: [BCD396XT] P25 Phase ll

  • Jerry Mader
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 2, 2013
      Right it would too.
      But I could see a problem with that because there are systems that uniden
      hasn't got lisences for and someone would be able to then program that
      system into a dsp codec and then update it. And I think that's why Uniden
      won't use something like that. But you're right it would be awesome if they
      did.

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 3, 2013
        I been in scanning over 40 years and I agree with you guys for me scanning is not that great anymore... scanners are on every day but since my city joined IL-Starcom and went complete encryption its really sad....Im retired and turn them on along with my low band rig and try to find enjoyment...There is plenty to hear yet but cannot even hear a accident or fire in my own town....