Re: [BCD396XT] constant scan issue?

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
      yes if you hold down the lockout key TOO LONG (4 seconds or so), the radio will unlock everything and will scan your whole radio. I have 24,750 frequencies in my radio. Takes quite some time to go through all of them, lol
      Bob

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
        I'm also a fairly new owner of a 396XT. I made that same mistake trying
        to unlock something and then spent a fair amount of time figuring out
        how to lock out EVERYTHING again. One of those awww..c**p moments.
        Good learning experience, though.

        Mike