PALMETTO VS MOTOROLA

  • JOHN
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22 11:42 AM
      Hi

      Does anyone know if you use the BuTel software on a system like

      PALMETTO P25 can you put in the MOTOROLA P25 and will it work

      Thanking you inadvance for your help

    • Frank Leidy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22 5:27 PM
        You shouldn't have any problems. Palmetto P-25 is a P-25 Phase I system.
        Just make sure to use the "P25" system type, not "MOT".

        Frank