Re: Scan stopped working correctly

  • derekpwood@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 21, 2013
      Yes, thank you for everyone's help. I got my scan working fine now. I used ARC-XT to look at the configuration. Under the Services section, I saw that Railroad, Air, and Military Air were not locked out so I changed them and reloaded the new configuration. All is well. ARC-XT is a great program to see all loaded systems and the config of the scanner. Derek