Size of Display Window vs 330T?

  • J. Newell
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
      Does anyone know whether the size of the plastic display window on the BCD396XT is the same as the BR-330T?

      Thanks

      John Newell

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
        It should be. It uses the same case (except for some paint differences).

        Joe M.

        J. Newell wrote:

        > Does anyone know whether the size of the plastic display window on the BCD396XT is the same as the BR-330T?
        >

        > Thanks
        >
        > John Newell

      • Uniden UPMan
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
          Actually, there was a tooling change (improved SPL by opening the speaker grille) but the display area is the same.
           UPMan

          ________________________________

          J. Newell wrote:

          > Does anyone know whether the size of the plastic display window on the BCD396XT is the same as the BR-330T?
          >

          > Thanks
          >
          > John Newell

        • J. Newell
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
            Thanks, that was my guess.

            J. Newell wrote:

            > Does anyone know whether the size of the plastic display window on the BCD396XT is the same as the BR-330T?
            >

            > Thanks
            >
            > John Newell

          • johnstark
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
              Hmmm, gives me an idea to buy a spare XT case and put it on the T.....

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
                I was thinking the exact same thing...

                Of course, the 'new features' of the XT would be printed on the case and
                wouldn't work, but for better audio... :-)

                Any idea on availability of those, Paul? (XT cases)
                I would also like to get a couple spare keypads.

                Joe M.

                johnstark wrote:
                > Hmmm, gives me an idea to buy a spare XT case and put it on the T.....
                >
                > John

              • J T Kirk
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2 9:40 AM
                  ...or just drill out some holes on the 396T case...