Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Scan stopped working correctly

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
      You need to lock them out. You can do this via Freescan programming software, there is a section for it.
      Have not tried this using ARC XT.
      Perhaps other users know of the tab or page where you can do that...

      -Lance

    • derekpwood@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 21, 2013
        Yes, thank you for everyone's help. I got my scan working fine now. I used ARC-XT to look at the configuration. Under the Services section, I saw that Railroad, Air, and Military Air were not locked out so I changed them and reloaded the new configuration. All is well. ARC-XT is a great program to see all loaded systems and the config of the scanner. Derek