Re: Scan stopped working correctly

  • derekpwood@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 18 8:29 PM
      Looking into it more, it seems that the Scan is including all of the "Services", like Railroad, Air, etc, into the scan of my programmed systems. How do I remove the scanning of these services? I just want to hear the systems that were programmed into my scanner from the dealer. BTW, I did do a backup of the programmed systems to my computer using the software ARC XT. Thank you for all the responses so far.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 18 11:46 PM
        You need to lock them out. You can do this via Freescan programming software, there is a section for it.
        Have not tried this using ARC XT.
        Perhaps other users know of the tab or page where you can do that...

        -Lance

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 21 4:02 PM
          Yes, thank you for everyone's help. I got my scan working fine now. I used ARC-XT to look at the configuration. Under the Services section, I saw that Railroad, Air, and Military Air were not locked out so I changed them and reloaded the new configuration. All is well. ARC-XT is a great program to see all loaded systems and the config of the scanner. Derek