RE: [BCD396XT] Scan stopped working correctly

  • John L Waller
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 16, 2013
      Not to mention backing up all systems before making any changes....

      JohnW

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
        Looking into it more, it seems that the Scan is including all of the "Services", like Railroad, Air, etc, into the scan of my programmed systems. How do I remove the scanning of these services? I just want to hear the systems that were programmed into my scanner from the dealer. BTW, I did do a backup of the programmed systems to my computer using the software ARC XT. Thank you for all the responses so far.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
          You need to lock them out. You can do this via Freescan programming software, there is a section for it.
          Have not tried this using ARC XT.
          Perhaps other users know of the tab or page where you can do that...

          -Lance

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 21, 2013
            Yes, thank you for everyone's help. I got my scan working fine now. I used ARC-XT to look at the configuration. Under the Services section, I saw that Railroad, Air, and Military Air were not locked out so I changed them and reloaded the new configuration. All is well. ARC-XT is a great program to see all loaded systems and the config of the scanner. Derek