Re: [BCD396XT] Re: New Owner

  • Dannypa_27
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 16, 2013
      I was just thinking the same thing. Advantage here you would be using the Mac you love. If you wanted to travel and wanted to hook it up to scanner at hotel and also wanted the MacBook forcsurfing, etc you would only need to take the Mac.

      Be tuff for a cheap PC to match your Mac Book Pro.

      Sent from my iPhone