Re: [BCD396XT] Programming Issues

  • Mark Mitchell
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2013
      Thanks John, you may be on something, this Freescan seems to be alot closer
      to the starrsoft programs I was using and still do with my pro-92, 95, 96
      and 97 for my analog and some digital needs. however, Kansas is where my
      mother and mother-n-law lives and they run a different breed of cat and my
      96 is the only one that is capable of it however it needs a $5 volume
      switch and the finals tuned and I don't want to spend $30+ a hour for the
      same service a could do if I had the parts. also the 96 is the only
      rebandable radio in the lot.
      one other thing that I noticed and I don't know if it is just a bctool
      thing but I can lock out a tag id and when it runs it shows up like a bad
      penny I don't have nor do I plan to attach a gps to it however it maybe in
      the cc (Close Call) settings somewhere that it pulls it back in somehow.

      Mark
      from the rainy, windy and cold state of Missouri, U.S.A.

      On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 12:26 AM, alan <alexwagga@...> wrote:

      > Good day,
      >
      > If you aim you query to the Services utilities, stations and
      > the State you live in etc. I am sure the people here will
      > point you in the right direction
      >
      > Pom
      > From sunny Australia
      >
      > On Sun 10-Mar-2013 1:55 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks, got it in.
      > > just wished programming was that easy.
      > >
      > > Mark
      > >
      > > On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Clark Rennie
      > > <c.rennie1@... <mailto:c.rennie1%40verizon.net>>
      > > wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > You probably don't have any previous versions of the
      > > update program if you
      > > > have never performed any updates.
      > > > Just go here and follow the instructions explicitly.
      > > It's easy.
      > > >
      > > http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCD396XTFirmwareUpdate
      > > >
      > > > Clark

      > > and have bought