Volume switch on BCD396XT

  • Earl
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
      My favorite BCD396XT got dropped. Normally this has not been a problem but
      this last time was a direct hit on the volume/select/squelch knob.
      Selecting is okay, but now when I depress to change the volume I have to
      press pretty hard.

      Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for the switch/volume part?

      Thanks,

      Earl

    • NCC74656_USS_Voyager
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
        Uniden.

        You likely bent the shaft on the control.

        Joe M.

        On Sat 09/03/13 6:38 PM , "Earl" kd5414@... sent:
        > My favorite BCD396XT got dropped. Normally this has not been a problem
        > butthis last time was a direct hit on the volume/select/squelch knob.
        > Selecting is okay, but now when I depress to change the volume I have
        > topress pretty hard.
        >

        > Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for the switch/volume
        > part?
        >

        > Thanks,
        >

        > Earl

        > Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > To change settings online go to:
        >
        > To change settings via email:
        > BCD396XT-digest@yahoogroups.com BCD396XT-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ross
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
          On a similar subject, how do you change the squelch?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 10/03/2013, at 9:38, "Earl" <kd5414@...> wrote:

          > My favorite BCD396XT got dropped. Normally this has not been a problem but
          > this last time was a direct hit on the volume/select/squelch knob.
          > Selecting is okay, but now when I depress to change the volume I have to
          > press pretty hard.
          >
          > Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for the switch/volume part?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Earl

        • NCC74656_USS_Voyager
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013