Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Choppy P25 Transmissions

  • John Stark
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8 5:56 PM
      First download the updater BCVup then the firmware update. Run the updater and it will ask you to pick the scanner model and install the new firmware

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 8 5:58 PM
        And note that the BC-VUP has been updated,
        so make sure you DL the new one and run that.

        Joe M.

        John Stark wrote:
        > First download the updater BCVup then the firmware update. Run the updater and it will ask you to pick the scanner model and install the new firmware

        > John <john_benoist@...> wrote:
        >
        >> I'm currently running 1.10.00. Is there a newer version?
        >>
        >> --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Lance <milcom_chaser@...> wrote:
        >>> Have you applied the latest firmware upgrade to the radio?

      • kd6ajg
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 9 7:16 AM
          Make sure you don't have a priority channel on or weather priority on. All those things will make your audio sound choppy as the radio checks the priority channels. .

          Tony