RE: [BCD396XT] Re: Choppy P25 Transmissions

  • kc9vzv
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8, 2013

    • John Stark
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 8, 2013
        First download the updater BCVup then the firmware update. Run the updater and it will ask you to pick the scanner model and install the new firmware

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 8, 2013
          And note that the BC-VUP has been updated,
          so make sure you DL the new one and run that.

          Joe M.

          John Stark wrote:
          > First download the updater BCVup then the firmware update. Run the updater and it will ask you to pick the scanner model and install the new firmware

          > John <john_benoist@...> wrote:
          >
          >> I'm currently running 1.10.00. Is there a newer version?
          >>
          >> --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Lance <milcom_chaser@...> wrote:
          >>> Have you applied the latest firmware upgrade to the radio?

        • kd6ajg
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 9, 2013
            Make sure you don't have a priority channel on or weather priority on. All those things will make your audio sound choppy as the radio checks the priority channels. .

            Tony