Freescan Help!

  • Michael Weidemeier
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
       Hi,

          I need some help because whenever I try to open freescan a message pops up and it says that freescan has stopped working the second I click it. Does anyone have any ideas or solutions for this problem? This would be a great help to me because I would not want to have to pay $40.00 just to download some frequencies to my radio. Or do you have any other free software that I can download to my computer to download the frequencies from radio reference to my scanner?

      Thanking you in advance for you help, Mike

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
        What operating system are you using? Vista, XP, Windows 7?

        Did you download the latest version of Freescan?

        Do you have the drivers for your usb to serial cable adapter? assuming you have one.

        -Lance

        On Mar 6, 2013, at 4:26 PM, Michael Weidemeier wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I need some help because whenever I try to open freescan a message pops up and it says that freescan has stopped working the second I click it. Does anyone have any ideas or solutions for this problem? This would be a great help to me because I would not want to have to pay $40.00 just to download some frequencies to my radio. Or do you have any other free software that I can download to my computer to download the frequencies from radio reference to my scanner?
        >
        > Thanking you in advance for you help, Mike

      • nocreativety
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
          Might need to install or reinstall .Net 3.5