He has a point! and get someone local

  • RJH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hi all,

      The gentleman who requested files for Las Vegas has a legitimate request. I
      don't know why people are so reluctant to share what they have for Systems
      here. I don't have a 396XT, but shared my 396T files there. I will do the
      same with HP-1 list shortly.

      As for help, use the list to get someone local to help. I have helped some
      people in the MA and RI area and glad to do, it's much better way to not
      only help people, but teach them so they don't have to be going to these
      lists for every little issue.

      Ray

      1a

      Las Vegas scanner files

      1b

      Re: Las Vegas scanner files by "Brian Smithson" n8wrl

      2a

      Re: Programming BCD396xt by "dataman60435" dataman60435

      2b

      Re: Programming BCD396xt by "Eric Knippert" uclan999

      2c

      Re: Programming BCD396xt by "Clark Rennie" cerennie2000

      2d

      Re: Programming BCD396xt by "Lance" milcom_chaser