Entering EDACS TGID Directly

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
      How do I insert the dash separator when doing a direct entry of an
      EDACS TGID. Hitting the (.) does not work when entering the TG
      in direct entry mode... I simply want to monitor a TG in the same
      way you would monitor a single frequency by entering it in, and
      pressing HOLD.

      Thanks.
    • Uniden UPMan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
        Press HOLD, enter the TGID using [.][.] as the seperator (two dots = dash), then HOLD again.

        UpMan

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
          Thank you, that worked.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
            Nice, I can do TG Wildcards from this mode.

            Thanks again.