Re: [BCD396XT] Importing data into Freescan

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
      Import your CSV file into the Windows Clipboard using CTRL-C, then click
      the EZ-Grab! button, click COPY FROM CLIPBOARD, select the proper column
      items, then click the IMPORT INTO FREESCAN button.

      Joe M.

      Ross wrote:
      > Hi all.
      >
      > Is there a way to import info from a CSV file into Freescan?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Ross
      >
      > Sent from my iPad

    • Tony Langdon
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
        On 22/02/13 11:10 PM, MCH wrote:
        > Import your CSV file into the Windows Clipboard using CTRL-C, then click
        > the EZ-Grab! button, click COPY FROM CLIPBOARD, select the proper column
        > items, then click the IMPORT INTO FREESCAN button.
        I was going to suggest the same thing. Works very well.

        --
        73 de Tony VK3JED
        http://vkradio.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013