Importing data into Freescan

  • Ross
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hi all.

      Is there a way to import info from a CSV file into Freescan?

      Thanks,

      Ross

      Sent from my iPad
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
        Import your CSV file into the Windows Clipboard using CTRL-C, then click
        the EZ-Grab! button, click COPY FROM CLIPBOARD, select the proper column
        items, then click the IMPORT INTO FREESCAN button.

        Joe M.

        Ross wrote:
        > Hi all.
        >
        > Is there a way to import info from a CSV file into Freescan?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ross
        >
        > Sent from my iPad

      • Tony Langdon
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
          On 22/02/13 11:10 PM, MCH wrote:
          > Import your CSV file into the Windows Clipboard using CTRL-C, then click
          > the EZ-Grab! button, click COPY FROM CLIPBOARD, select the proper column
          > items, then click the IMPORT INTO FREESCAN button.
          I was going to suggest the same thing. Works very well.

          --
          73 de Tony VK3JED
          http://vkradio.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013