Re: [BCD396XT] Testing antennas

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
      Actually, if they are all operating through the same repeater, the output power will be the same no matter what agency is currently transmitting.

      UpMan

    • Ross
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
        If the frequency is a repeater output then there will be no difference in signal strength no matter who is using the frequency

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
          And even if they use different transmitters, just make
          sure your comparison is based on the same agency.

          Joe M.