Help with BCD396XT

  • cop0284
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      Hello. I have the 396xt and programmed it perfect with the new Phila. PD trunking sysyem. Scanner works great, has great signal, but call me crazy, on cloudy rainy days it picks up ittermiently.. PLEASE Help! Is there something I should be doing?? I use a radio shack 800mhx antenna
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
        How far are you from the city limits?

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013