bcd 996 xt

  • ken.hutson@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      ji im dusabled many things includig sight problems my son got me a 996 but no book or anything else found on line manual and software free space i need to hook up lap top to canto; from computer the nine pin pn vack ;ook strange and say s somtjething like gps or something can n ot find anything in maual on the front plug in all my stuff of plugs any thouhghts on this i need some help
      tjank for ny hellp
      live in ;omgview tx