Re: Will I Call work on a p25 system and how do i enable it using th

  • Jeremy M.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2013
      If it's a Tait P25 system I-calls don't work on the 396XT. I have reported
      it a few times on here and on radio reference, with no response yet. The
      transit system in Portland, Oregon makes a lot of use of individual calls.

    • NCC74656_USS_Voyager
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2013
        It sounds like Tait is not adhering to the P25 standard. If not, there is little use reporting it here or RR - it needs reported to APCO. I know a user who got E.F.Johnson radios, and they too were not compatible with Motorola for I-Call. It ends up EFJ wasn't adhering to the P25 standard, but didn't care to fix the problem either.

        Joe M.

        On Sat 26/01/13 4:29 PM , "Jeremy M." n7ryy70@... sent: