Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Belmont County ODOT

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2013
      Well, that tells me you are hearing the system well enough.

      Provided you have Group Quick Key 9 enabled, there is no reason
      you should not hear ODOT if they are using their radios.

      I would surmise that the reason is because they simply are not
      that active. I know I rarely hear them active when I'm in OH.

      Joe M.