Belmont County ODOT

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2013
      Im not able to hear ODOT for belmont harrison county in OHIO i have them in my scanner (bcd396xt)I live in that local area but cant seem to get them anyone have any ideas ?
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 25, 2013
        Are you listening to MARCS or the old low band frequency?

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 25, 2013
          I have both in there ans still nothing .

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 25, 2013
            I havs both in there pretty sure I do and still nothing

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 25, 2013
              Can you send me via direct email a data file you are
              using? Or post it to the FILES section of the group?

              Joe M.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 25, 2013
                It looks like everything is correct. You have the talkgroups in there,
                and the Quick Keys are enabled. Do you hear other things on MARCS, such
                as OSP?

                Joe M.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 25, 2013
                  I do hear OSP thats about it in Marcs I think .

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 25, 2013
                    Well, that tells me you are hearing the system well enough.

                    Provided you have Group Quick Key 9 enabled, there is no reason
                    you should not hear ODOT if they are using their radios.

                    I would surmise that the reason is because they simply are not
                    that active. I know I rarely hear them active when I'm in OH.

                    Joe M.