Re: disable all systems simultaneously?

  • gteague
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2013
      there is a box in the upload dialogue that says something like 'save quickkey status', but that box has been checked. perhaps it's a bug that it doesn't seem to be getting saved, or at least uploaded to the radio.

      i'll go back through the arc20 help system and see if i can get more information about how this setting is supposed to work. now you mention it, i do remember that freescan has a page where you can set the status of your quickkeys and that's a very good feature. hopefully arc20 has a similar page of settings buried somewhere i haven't found yet.

      thanks,

      /guy (73 de kg5vt | wqpz784)