Re: [BCD396XT] Belt Clip

  • Dan Simon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
      Try calling Uniden parts: 800-554-3988. When my belt clip broke for my BC346XT (which uses the same belt clip as the BCD396XT), I called them and since my scanner was still under warranty, they shipped me one for free. They will only do that once though, so if you break that one, you'll have to purchase a new one (which I have done twice). Here's a link to purchase one from Uniden: http://www.uniden.com/accessories/black-beltclip-for-hand-held-marine+hand-held-scanner-/invt/bckvoyg/

      -Dan
      On Jan 19, 2013, at 11:09 AM, Bruce wrote:

      > I need Belt Clip for BCD396XT anyone know where i can get one I cant seem to find it on ebay or Uniden web sight ..

    • Bruce
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
        I did its not showing any there to even order .

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
          _Uniden belt clip_ (http://www.uniden.com/search?categories=b2c&q=bckvoy)