Re: [BCD396XT] Belt Clip

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
      from Unidens wiki parts site:
      http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/viewauth/UnidenMan4/PartsRequest#edittable1

      BCD 396XT There is a black ovular plastic piece that goes under the belt clip and is fastened by the screw(it fits perfectly in that indent under the belt clip) . Is this included in the belt clip pack ? I have misplaced both my belt clip and this piece Hi
      These are separate items. You would need part numbers:

      BCH396T
      BCKVOY

      To order, please call 800.554.3988.
      Thanks

      Bob

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
        Look under accessories on the 396XT part of the site and if not in stock you can still order one so you get one as soon as they come in

        Bruce <coolbammer29@...> wrote:

        >I need Belt Clip for BCD396XT anyone know where i can get one I cant seem to find it on ebay or Uniden web sight ..

      • Dan Simon
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
          Try calling Uniden parts: 800-554-3988. When my belt clip broke for my BC346XT (which uses the same belt clip as the BCD396XT), I called them and since my scanner was still under warranty, they shipped me one for free. They will only do that once though, so if you break that one, you'll have to purchase a new one (which I have done twice). Here's a link to purchase one from Uniden: http://www.uniden.com/accessories/black-beltclip-for-hand-held-marine+hand-held-scanner-/invt/bckvoyg/

          -Dan
          On Jan 19, 2013, at 11:09 AM, Bruce wrote:

          > I need Belt Clip for BCD396XT anyone know where i can get one I cant seem to find it on ebay or Uniden web sight ..

        • Bruce
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
            I did its not showing any there to even order .

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
              _Uniden belt clip_ (http://www.uniden.com/search?categories=b2c&q=bckvoy)