Belt Clip

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
      I need Belt Clip for BCD396XT anyone know where i can get one I cant seem to find it on ebay or Uniden web sight ..
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
        from Unidens wiki parts site:
        http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/viewauth/UnidenMan4/PartsRequest#edittable1

        BCD 396XT There is a black ovular plastic piece that goes under the belt clip and is fastened by the screw(it fits perfectly in that indent under the belt clip) . Is this included in the belt clip pack ? I have misplaced both my belt clip and this piece Hi
        These are separate items. You would need part numbers:

        BCH396T
        BCKVOY

        To order, please call 800.554.3988.
        Thanks

        Bob

        I need Belt Clip for BCD396XT anyone know where i can get one I cant seem to find it on ebay or Uniden web sight ..

      • John Stark
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
          Look under accessories on the 396XT part of the site and if not in stock you can still order one so you get one as soon as they come in

          Bruce <coolbammer29@...> wrote:

          >I need Belt Clip for BCD396XT anyone know where i can get one I cant seem to find it on ebay or Uniden web sight ..

        • Dan Simon
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
            Try calling Uniden parts: 800-554-3988. When my belt clip broke for my BC346XT (which uses the same belt clip as the BCD396XT), I called them and since my scanner was still under warranty, they shipped me one for free. They will only do that once though, so if you break that one, you'll have to purchase a new one (which I have done twice). Here's a link to purchase one from Uniden: http://www.uniden.com/accessories/black-beltclip-for-hand-held-marine+hand-held-scanner-/invt/bckvoyg/

            -Dan

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
              I did its not showing any there to even order .

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
                _Uniden belt clip_ (http://www.uniden.com/search?categories=b2c&q=bckvoy)