Upgrade complete

  • Fred Halley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
      I upgraded my 396XT over the weekend, very easy to do and the audio is 1000% better.

      Medic128

      ------------------Confidentiality Notice----------------------------

      This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
      of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is
      proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
      applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
      distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or
      agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
      or if you have received this communication in error,please notify the
      Healthcare Association of NYS by return e-mail or by calling
      518-431-7600 and destroy all copies of the original message.

    • pitboss1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
        Yes mine went very fast and easy..thank u uniden