Unusual problem

  • JKS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
      To: Upman, Joe and the resident geniuses

      I have encountered an unusual problem during working with the software. Download
      was successful as was unzipping. However, when I run the program, a popup
      window tells me it cannot access the internet and has timed out. This
      occurs even while direct internet connection is operating.
      I have tried this on 3 different computers and several different downloads. I
      have tried it with IE and FireFox. I suspect it may be a setting in my
      security, etc. I successfully went to the fttp site after reading the
      extracted files and downloaded the .scn file, but had no where to go
      without instructions.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
        One thing you could try is disabling (temporarily) your firewall and see
        if that is the issue.

        If nothing else, and if the old updater is available, you should be able
        to use that to load the SCN file.

        Joe M.